Saturday, August 30, 2014

Getting To Know The Blogger

Hello!, Welcome to Exploiting The Exploiters, A new blog featuring me!

[Photo may not be 100% accurate]
On this blog i will be reviewing DVDs, Blu rays, and Movies (Mostly old exploitation and horror films)
 but before i get into any of that i think it might be a good idea to give all 2 of you reading this a little info about me.

My favorite film: Fight Club
My favorite TV show: The Young Ones
My favorite video game: Half Life 2
My favorite book: Different Seasons by Stephan King
My favorite person in the whole wide world: ME

My least-favorite film: Open Water
My least-favorite TV show: ANY Simpsons episode Post-Season 20
My least-favorite video game: E.T
My least-favorite book: ALL of the Twilight books
       My least-favorite person in the whole wide world: Every one else

That's pretty much all one needs to know about me.
So i guess check back in the coming weeks for some more posts.
And now i'm stumped on how to end this so i'm probably just going to stop typing mid senten.

No comments:

Post a Comment